WE ARE OPEN! Masks required for all appointments
Below you will find actions we have taken to ensure that you are protected and that we maintain Suite 385 as a Non-Covid Care (NCC) Zone:
- We will not be shaking hands or hugging patients
- We will continue to disinfect all contact surfaces between all patients in compliance with our infection control policy
- We request that if you are sick, have a family member who is sick or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please contact our office to cancel your appointment
- We have compiled a screening questionnaire for patients to be Covid-19 Clear status. If any symptoms are present during the screening questions, their procedure will be cancelled and they will be asked to leave, follow up with their PCP and self- quarantine, all surfaces will need to be sanitized
- We have installed additional hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
- We will not allow guests to accompany you to your appointment. If you have a ride, they must wait in the car.
- We ask that you wear a sanitized mask to enter the office and comply with our social distancing policies
- We will not have multiple patients in the waiting area. Patients will be roomed immediately to avoid contamination.
- Our staff is required to change into freshly laundered scrubs once at the office.
- Employees will fill out wellness screening checklists at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Employees shall not come to work if they have been exposed to a positive Covid-19 person or have any symptoms, and they should alert the safety officer so that any further steps to sanitize or potentially close an office space, or let exposed staff members know of a potential exposure may need to occur.
- All staff is required to wear a mask and gloves. Hand washing prior to and after any patient contact, before engaging in clean or aseptic procedures, after any exposure to body fluids, after touching patient surroundings
Washington State Department of Health (DOH), World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) share information about COVID-19 at:
The health and well-being of our patients and staff are so important to us. Our providers and support staff appreciate all your love and support for them during this time. We thank you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Please reach out with any additional questions! Call or text us at 206-386-3550 or email email@example.com