Skin health, maintenance of facial volume, and relaxation of facial muscles are important both before you consider a surgical procedure and then after the procedure to optimally maintain your investment.
Our team of licensed providers bring over 40 years experience of clinical and cosmetic dermatology, as well as aesthetic and non-surgical body treatments. While aesthetics can help rejuvenate your appearance, it is truly the confidence you find within that creates genuine beauty. At The Larrabee Center it is our passion is to help each and every patient radiate confidence from the inside, out.
The Larrabee Center is proud of the extensive level of education, certifications, and professional development our aesthetic team acquires on a continual basis. We stay up to the minute with the latest technologies and products to ensure that our family of patients receives the gold standard in service as well as results. We pride ourselves on treating our patients with state-of-the-art products and technology, safely and effectively.
CoolSculpting is a highly safe and effective method of eliminating fat cells from stubborn areas and problem spots, whether due to age, diet, habits, or hormones. At the Larrabee Center for Plastic Surgery, our mission is to help our patients reach their goals safely and effectively without surgery and with little to no downtime.....Read More About CoolSculpting® »
All facial treatments are designed to meet your specific skincare needs. Our licensed aesthetician will provide a skin analysis, followed by cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and a customized mask...Read More About Customized Facials »
- Chemical Peels are a safe and effective way of improving and smoothing the texture of the skin by removing damaged outer layers...Read More About Chemical Peels »
- HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. It provides incredible results beyond what traditional facials can do... Read More About Hydrafacial »
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® are neuromodulators that relax wrinkles and lines by preventing the muscular contractions that cause them. Your facial muscles contract every time you smile, laugh, frown, furrow your brow, or make any facial movements. After years of repeating them over and over, you can develop wrinkles...Read More About Botox & Dysport »
- We employ a variety of different hyaluronic acid facial fillers, so our patients can enjoy the benefits of a full array of products–each of which excels in its unique purpose. Some, such as Belotero, Juvéderm, and Restylane, are incredibly effective when it comes to treating wrinkles of various skin depths while thicker fillers, like Juvéderm Voluma or Restylane Lyft, have proven invaluable at restoring lift and plumping the cheeks.... Read More About Facial Fillers »
- Kybella is a non-surgical way to reduce problem fat cells that can often linger beneath the chin and jawline–sometimes giving off the appearance of a “double chin.” This injectable procedure uses an active ingredient known as deoxycholic acid, which is FDA approved...Read More About Kybella »
- IPL/ BBL treatments are non-invasive procedures with little to no downtime. The BBL’s innovative technology sets the standards for the treatment of skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage — including fine wrinkles, age and sunspots, small facial veins, and several other blemishes....Read More IPL Photofacial Skin Care »
- We employ the CoolGlide® Laser to safely, effectively, and permanently remove hair from all regions of the body, such as the face, legs, arms, underarms, back, and even sensitive areas like the chest and bikini line..... Read More About Laser Hair Removal »
- The Nd:YAG laser system is top-notch when it comes to laser vein removal & making broken capillaries disappear, whether they were caused by trauma, rosacea, or another skin condition. In addition to vein removal, the Nd:YAG laser is also becoming more and more widely used for tattoo removal and the alleviation of sunspots, freckles, and age spots....Read More About Laser Vein Removal »
- Profound is an innovative and minimally invasive procedure that helps fight against sagging jowls, loose skin, a lack of contour of your face and neck, double chin, and other common skin concerns... Read More About Laser Skin Tightening »
- Ultherapy prompts your body’s healing response system to reignite memory in the skin, as well as the underlying tissue. Ultherapy is used to effectively rejuvenate the skin in the brow, face, and other parts of the body...Read More About Ultherapy »
the larrabee aesthetic center
Our aesthetic team has years of experience working with patients to understand numerous treatment options and what might be best for them. We start by identifying your individual needs and work with you to help to formulate a treatment plan to address those needs in a timely fashion that works well with your lifestyle. We are here to address all of your concerns, whether it’s aging or tired skin, stubborn fat bulges, or facial volume loss–we’ll find a solution. We firmly believe in natural, discreet results, and value every moment of your time with us. Our Aesthetic Center offers complimentary consultations where we'll discuss all possible treatments and particular areas of concern to work with you to ensure you feel as beautiful on the outside as you are within.