Both men and women often have unwanted hair on the face and body that they’d like to either reduce or eliminate. Waxing, depilatory creams, and shaving can take a lot of time to complete regularly, becoming tedious and expensive. Instead, men and women can ask the team at The Larrabee Center for Plastic Surgery about solutions such as laser hair reduction or removal. Dr. Wayne Larrabee is a skilled professional who is excited to provide this treatment for new and established patients of his practice.
What is laser hair reduction and removal?
With gentle laser light energy administered from a medical device, the natural hair follicles can be damaged. This damage will eliminate the production of hair ever again. With each treatment, patients twill notice less and less hair in the treatment area. For those seeking a reduction in the thickness of hair in a specific area, fewer treatment sessions are needed than for those seeking complete removal of unwanted hair.
What can I expect with laser hair reduction and removal?
There are many things to note about laser hair reduction and removal as offered by Dr. Wayne Larrabee of Seattle, Washington:
- Laser hair reduction requires fewer treatments than those seeking full removal of unwanted hair
- Treatment can be performed on practically any part of the face and body
- Laser hair reduction and removal provides permanent, lasting results
- Patients will experience a snapping sound and sensation with treatment, though this can be reduced with topical anesthetic creams prior to sessions
- Laser treatment does not affect the surrounding healthy tissue
- Laser hair reduction and removal is completely safe and has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Connect with The Larrabee Center for Plastic Surgery today!
Call (206) 386-3550 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wayne Larrabee and his team to discuss your options regarding the reduction or removal of unwanted hair on the face and body. His office is equipped with some of the latest technologies to ensure the best solutions for everyone! Seattle, Washington patients can visit at 600 Broadway, Suite #280 and request a visit with our professional staff.